Friday, August 12, 2011

Desert Princess Golf and Country Club

Desert Princess Golf and Country Club

Golf Clubs

During a recent trip to Palm Springs have been released for a golf course where I found myself playing with my youngest daughter. Of course I wanted to keep some of the more serious golfers, so I need a course that was a challenge but has not been resolved by the golfer zero. My research led me to the Desert Princess Golf and Country Club.

The Desert Princes Golf and Country Club just outside of Palm Springs has three beautiful 9-hole course with four sets that guaranteeproviding golf experience for golfers of all levels.

All three courses were designed by David Rainville and each offers a slightly different style of play.

This is very picturesque, surrounded by majestic snowcapped surrounded - snow-capped mountains of San Jacinto. There were also fruit trees and a story townhomes along the course. The day we were the sun shining and the temperature was in the middle - is 70.

The course is heavily loaded with LagosThe water that comes into play on six of the nine holes. A stroke of luck, you'll quickly find yourself fishing for golf balls.

View the course offers a variety of styles bond with undulating fairways. The day I played, I forgot my rangefinder and had a small problem by measuring the distance I've often found to take the green.

The third course, El Cielo is, like that of Lagos that there is water on eight of the nine holes.

In total there are 21 lakes and85 sand bunkers. There's a good pro shop where I rented clubs for my daughter and a driving range. Adjacent to the field from a very nice facility, with lighted tennis courts is one of the local tennis legend, Charlie Moore worked.

There is also a spa and work conditioning and a restaurant overlooking the course and the snowy mountains of the nearby Hotel Doral.

cheap camera tripods Conair Double Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror thai stone deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment